Send us an EHCard or wish us happy birthday in ANY language (we love those!)
We want to enable as many people as possible to share their views about what good comprehensive haemophilia care is and what it can be.
Tell us your story. Help us show why comprehensive care for people with bleeding disorders needs to be not only maintained, but improved, and how by working together we can improve the lives of people with haemophilia and rare bleeding disorders.
How does this work?
- Pick a topic from below (click on any of the pictures).
- Tell us your story or wish us happy birthday.
- Upload anything you want to send us (a picture of you or our community, a poster or video you made, a picture of Brian O Mahony from 1989?).
- Enter your name, Email and country.
- Check off the terms and conditions box.
- Click SEND.
- How do I know if my EHCard was sent? You’ll be taken back to the Winding Road start page.
- Can I send more than one EHCard? Absolutely!
- Thank you! You will now receive that warm, fuzzy feeling knowing you did something good today.
What will you do with my story or picture?
- We might display them on our website and social media.
- We might use them for a super-cool video for our 30th Gala Celebration.
- IMPORTANT! We’ll say your country and first name but won’t reveal your contact details for public display.
(1) EHCards become the property of EHC. Copyright and all other interests in each EHCard will be and are hereby assigned to EHC.
(2) EHC may use the EHCards freely, including – without limitation –
(a) to reproduce the photograph or video for display online, in printed publications and in public exhibitions to raise awareness of EHC, haemophilia and rare bleeding disorders;
(b) to prepare derivative works based upon the photograph or video;
(c) to distribute copies of the photograph or video to the public;
(d) to display the photograph or video publicly.
(3) EHC confirms that it will not disclose the participants’ contact details to anyone else without consent, unless required by law.
(4) All EHCards must be original and a creation of the participant. Copying or use of any pre-existing image on the EHCards is not acceptable. Any EHCard that is not original (e.g. exhibiting third-party brand names or photos owned by a person other than the participant) may not be used. EHC will not be held responsible for any third-party claim against it in connection with use of the EHCards.
(5) EHC reserves the right not to use or display any EHCard at its discretion, including where it is considered offensive or harmful to the reputation of EHC. EHC may also remove an EHCard from display at its discretion, including where a potential claim or alleged claim against it for use of the EHCard arises (see 4 above).
(6) If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.