On 28 November 2016, the European Haemophilia Consortium (EHC) held a Round Table of Stakeholders on the topic of ‘Outcome Measures in Haemophilia.’ The event was held at the European Parliament and supported by Members of the European Parliament Mrs Norica Nicolai (Romania/ EPP) and Mrs Viorica Dăncilă (Romania/ S&D). Over 50 participants representing patients, healthcare professionals and industry attended the event.
Here below you will find some of the documents provided during this event. Pictures from the event can be viewed on the EHC Facebook page.
- Speakers’ biographies
- List of participants
- Event’s report
- ‘What are patients reported outcome measures?‘ by Mr Jamie O’Hara
- ‘Outcome measures for older people with haemophilia‘ by Prof Frits Rosendaal
- ‘Haemophilia outcome measures: A clinicians view‘ by Dr Pratima Chowdary
- ‘Haemophilia outcome measures: Industry’s view’ by Mr Jason Booth and by Dr Maher Aassi
- ‘Haemophilia outcome measures: what outcomes are important to patients?’ by Dr Radoslaw Kaczmarek