We hope that you were able to take some time off over the holiday period to rest from the busy year. We also wish to welcome you to 2023 and wish you a happy new year!
We are sending you an edition of our newsletter earlier than usual because we would like to remind you of some of the information sent in the December newsletter. We also have some pretty big announcements to make.
As you may have seen on our website and social media channels, EHC CEO Amanda Bok has resigned and will leave the organisation by the end of March 2023. We wish to give our utmost thanks to Amanda for all the work, passion and energy she brought to the EHC over the past decade. She will be greatly missed. However, we understand that change is a natural process of any organisation, and we are excited by the prospects that change may bring to the EHC. We are currently looking for a new CEO. Read below for more information.
We also wish to inform you about two exciting publications. Firstly, we have published the second 2022 edition of our New Product Review, covering advances in treatment for rare bleeding disorders. Secondly, our Think Tank has published its 2022 annual report outlining its work and achievements.
We are still welcoming candidatures to join three of our committees, the European Rare and Inhibitor Network, the Committee on Women and Bleeding Disorders and the Non-Severe Committee. The deadline for application has been extended to 25 January.
We also wish to inform you that we will hold our first community call of the year on 24 January. This call will focus on our newly developed Organisational Health Programme. We will also provide more details on the first of four webinars on healthy ageing taking place on 22 February.
Finally, we would like to remind our NMOs that you can apply anytime for an activity or physical activity grant.
We hope you enjoy this newsletter, and please do not hesitate to contact the EHC office for further information.
The EHC team
- EHC is looking for a new CEO,
- Goodbye, Officers, Hello, Leads. Discover what organisational changes are coming to the EHC in 2023,
- Application deadline extended to volunteer with EHC,
- The second volume of the 2022 New Product Newsletter Review is available,
- EHC Think Tank publishes 2022 Annual Report,
- Open the Door to a New Reality! The exhibition is coming to you,
- Reminder: Apply for an activity or physical activity grant.
- 24 January 2023, 16.00 hrs CET – Community Call
- 25-27 January 2023 – EHC Youth Alumni Event – Amsterdam, the Netherlands (registration upon invitation only),
- 21-23 April 2023 – EHC Youth Leadership Workshop – Brussels, Belgium
- 15-18 June 2023 – EHC Leadership Conference, including an ***extraordinary general assembly*** – Brussels, Belgium,
- 6-8 October 2023 – EHC Conference – Zagreb, Croatia.
- 3-5 November 2023 – EHC Workshop on New Technologies in Rare Bleeding Disorders, Location to be determined
Events not to miss
- Community Call: Launch of the Organisational Health Programme – Tuesday, 24 January 2023 – 16.00 hrs CET,
- Youth Leadership Conference – The deadline for registrations has been extended to 30 January,
- Youth Alumni Event, 27-29 January,
- ERIN Peer-to-Peer sessions resuming in 2023,
- On the pathway towards healthy ageing. Join us for four interactive online workshops.