HOW CAN I MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
It’s our birthday!
We want to enable as many people as possible to share their views about what good comprehensive haemophilia care is and what it can be.
Help us show why comprehensive care for people with bleeding disorders needs to be not only maintained, but improved, and how by working together we can improve the lives of people with haemophilia and rare bleeding disorders.
(1) EHCards become the property of EHC. Copyright and all other interests in each EHCard will be and are hereby assigned to EHC.
(2) EHC may use the EHCards freely, including – without limitation –
(a) to reproduce the photograph or video for display online, in printed publications and in public exhibitions to raise awareness of EHC, haemophilia and rare bleeding disorders;
(b) to prepare derivative works based upon the photograph or video;
(c) to distribute copies of the photograph or video to the public;
(d) to display the photograph or video publicly.
(3) EHC confirms that it will not disclose the participants’ contact details to anyone else without consent, unless required by law.
(4) All EHCards must be original and a creation of the participant. Copying or use of any pre-existing image on the EHCards is not acceptable. Any EHCards that are not original (e.g. exhibiting third-party brand names or photos owned by a person other than the participant) may not be used. EHC will not be held responsible for any third-party claim against it in connection with use of the EHCards.
(5) EHC reserves the right not to use or display any EHCard at its discretion, including where it is considered offensive or harmful to the reputation of EHC. EHC may also remove an EHCard from display at its discretion, including where a potential claim or alleged claim against it for use of the EHCard arises (see 4 above).
(6) If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.