The EHC Virtual Leadership Conference 2021 will take place on 24-25-26 June 2021!
The three online sessions will thematically focus on different aspects of post-pandemic life of the bleeding disorder community!
– On Thursday, 24 June, from 16:00-18:30 we will have a look into the future of treatment and the work of the NMOs;
– On Friday, 25 June, from 17:00-19:30 we will explore the psychology of the online engagement;
– On Saturday, 26 June, from 10:00-13:00 we will practice speaking with one voice.
Around these three themes, we will have a variety of things prepared for you – expert lectures, workshops, fun icebreakers, as well as resource gallery with the useful materials and highlights of the work that you – our NMOS – are doing!
As always, this will be the place where the different actors from the NMOs – the senior NMO leaders, young leaders and staff – can exchange and work together!
For the REGISTRATION please contact your NMO! The registration will close on 10 June 2021.
The draft programme can be consulted here below!
- Hidden by the pandemic: What is something that your NMO excels in? Something you have achieved during the pandemic that you are proud of? Tell us!
- Work with your members in the time of pandemic: What have been your challenges and solutions to them?
- The boldest change ever: What is the boldest change ever made within your NMO or by your NMO? What was done and how?