The EHC will be holding a workshop on New Technologies in Haemophilia and Other Rare Bleeding Disorders on 19-21 November 2021. This event will be a hybrid event, and participants can join either in person or virtually.
During this event, we will hold five sessions on:
- An update on replacement therapies,
- An update on non-replacement therapies,
- An update on gene therapy
- EHC-EAHAD Joint Round Table on the Hub and Spoke model for gene therapy in haemophilia,
- The organisation of care, financing and shared decision-making.
What: Workshop on New Technologies in Haemophilia and Other Rare Bleeding Disorders
When: 19-21 November 2021
Where: La Hulpe (Brussels area), Belgium
Language: The event will be held in English.
For whom: Patient representatives and healthcare professionals.
Programme: Coming soon
Registrations: Please get in touch with Laura Savini at the EHC office.