The European Haemophilia Consortium (EHC) will celebrate the 2015 World Haemophilia Day (WHD) on 16 April in Dublin, Ireland. The event is organised one day ahead of the official WHD (17 April) as not to interfere with national activities of our National Member Organsiations. This year’s event will look at the preliminary findings of the EHC 2014 survey on: ‘Tenders and procurement’ looking at how medicinal products to treat haemophilia and other bleeding disorders are purchased in Europe.
The event will be held at the Freemason Hall in Dublin from 13.00 to 17.30 hrs. The event will feature the following topics and invited speakers:
- EHC tenders and procurement survey, Mr Brian O’Mahony, EHC President
- Outcomes of clinician and patient involvement in procurement, Dr Barry White, Irish National Haemophilia Centre
- Patient involvement in Serbia, Mrs Tatjana Markovic, Serbian National Member Organisation
- UK Tender Process, Prof Michael Makris, EHC Medical Advisory Group
- European Procurement Directive
To register, please send an email to laura.savini[at]ehc.eu. Please note that we welcome all stakeholders but that we limit the participation of industry representatives. If you are a representative from the pharmaceutical industry and would like to join this event, please directly contact EHC CEO Ms Amanda Bok (amanda.bok[at]ehc.eu).
The agenda of the event can be consulted here.