Guidelines for Republishing and Sharing Content
We love when people share our content!
Content refers to media and images. Content also means content produced wholly by the European Haemophilia Consortium (EHC) or the EHC network of partners and members, and not content produced by an external organisation or authority, i.e. the European Commission or the European Medicines Agency that has been used by permission from the external organisation or authority.
When doing so, please adhere to the following attribution policy:
Content Attribution Policy
For summaries, social sharing, reprints, and images, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines.
1) Cite EHC as the original source.
2) Link to the source on EHC:
- Article/blog post summaries and print articles: Link to the URL of the original article.
- Images: Link to the URL where our original image is stored.
- Embedded infographics, video and SlideShares: Embed the original infographic, video, or presentation using the provided embed code.
- Gated content (registration required to view/download): Link to the landing page, not the PDF.
- Any questions on EHC’s republishing guidelines? Contact us here.
If you’re thinking about sharing or republishing content from EHC, we request that you adhere to the following guidelines:
Full Blog Posts on the Web
We ask that you clearly link and note EHC as the original source.
If you are the author and would like to reuse or repurpose your article, we ask that you abide by the Content Attribution Policy above.
In addition, please do the following:
- Include the canonical tag to the article so EHC is noted as the original source: <link rel=”canonical” href=”URL OF BLOG POST“> (or use an appropriate plugin).
Publishing Article Summaries
As stated above, publishing full articles is strictly prohibited. However, feel free to publish a summary of any EHC article along with a link to the full piece.
If you would like one of our writers to contribute an original article on your site, contact us here. If you include our Twitter handles, well help spread the love.
Sharing on Social Media
When sharing on social media, we ask that you include/tag @EHC_Haemophilia and use the appropriate hashtag relevant to the event or theme.
This will let us know that you shared it and we can provide a shout out to you!
Using our Images and Infographics
To the best of our knowledge, all EHC images have either been produced in-house or are freely available on the Internet and cleared of copyright infringement and are available for non-attribution free use. EHC images can be included in your published content, as long as you adhere to our Content Attribution Policy (see above).
We allow print publications to repurpose EHC digital articles with prior approval. Please contact us for prior approval.
Translation of Articles
You are welcome to translate articles from EHC into another language. Please note that the article is an unofficial translated version of the English-language original.
Other questions? Please contact us for additional details.