The European Haemophilia Consortium (EHC) continues to closely monitor the evolution of the Coronavirus (COVID19) pandemic. 

The EHC is currently evaluating the situation in Europe and will issue a statement soon with regard to upcoming EHC events. In the meantime, the EHC kindly requests its community to uphold a spending embargo until further notice (e.g. hold off on making any new travel or accommodation arrangements related to upcoming EHC events that incur financial obligations). 

The EHC is also working together with its Medical Advisory Group (MAG) and closely following European risk-assessment deliberations and shall update its position statement soon.