After the great success of the two previous Inhibitor Summits organised by the European Haemophilia Consortium (EHC), we are delighted to announce the third annual EHC Inhibitor Summit that will take place in Barretstown, Ireland from 6 – 9 December 2018.
The purpose of the Inhibitor Summit is to offer a special time and space for people with haemophilia who have inhibitors, as well as their family members and caregivers to build a community, educate and empower themselves and to improve the quality of their lives. In addition, the summit will offer a possibility to spend time in a relaxing environment and enjoy the activities together.
Programme [spacer height=”-20px”]
The programme of the Inhibitor Summit will consist of both informational and practical parts. An important part of the programme will be dedicated to peer-to-peer sessions and exchange between the participants. The programme will also accommodate a variety of needs:
- Russian interpretation will be available for the members of the Russian-speaking members of the community.
- Special activity programmes will be designed for children and teenagers, with the necessary language support provided by the volunteers of the respective NMOs.
- Socialising and evening programmes will be facilitated.
Consult the draft programme-at-a-glance here.
Participants [spacer height=”-20px”]
The Inhibitor Summit will be a meeting dedicated exclusively to people with haemophilia who have inhibitors, their caregivers and family members.
Up to 4 individuals in total from the below categories are invited to attend from each of the EHC National Member Organisations (NMOs):
- An adult with haemophilia who has inhibitors
- A caregiver/ partner of the adult with haemophilia who has inhibitors
- A child with haemophilia who has inhibitors
- Parents/siblings of the child with haemophilia who has inhibitors
Registration [spacer height=”-20px”]
The registration to this event is now open and will close on 31 August. [spacer height=”-20px”]
Participants who wish to attend this event, should get in touch with their respective NMO. [spacer height=”-20px”]
For further information (not registrations), please contact Kristine Jansone at the EHC office.